With still 18 days remaining the HyperJuice Kickstarter project has already raised over $1 million in funding thanks to over 17,000 backers. Earlybird pledges are available from $59 offering a single HyperJuice 100w GaN USB-C Charger which will be shipped to backers during February 2020.
The credit card size HyperJuice is the world’s first 100W Gallium Nitride charger and also the world’s smallest 100W charger that is 50% smaller than current traditional chargers. With 100W, there is plenty of power to share around with 2 x USB-C (supporting Power Delivery 3.0) and 2 x USB-A (supporting Quick Charge 3.0) ports.
Features of the HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C charger include :
– Pocket-friendly. Takes up same space as a pack of poker cards.
– With 100W Dual USB-C Power Delivery, a single HyperJuice charger can power 2 laptops (two 15″ MacBook Pro) simultaneously.
– No need to mess with bulky power cables which can be bigger than the charge itself.
– Built-in foldable wall plugs (no messy bulky power cables)
– Travel-friendly pin converters that work in any country
– So you can easily fit HyperJuice in any pocket and bring it wherever you go.
– HyperJuice supports worldwide universal 100-240V voltage and comes with UK/EU/AU pin converters so that it can be used in virtually any country.
Filed Under: Gadgets News, Top News