Asus ROG Phone 3 officially launched recently and the wallpapers are already out to download on other smartphones. You can easily download those live wallpapers from ROG Phone 3 on your smartphones. The still wallpapers from the device are also available to download if you are not interested in the ROG Phone 3 live wallpaper.
The Live wallpapers will work perfectly if you follow the steps carefully and do them right. If you have rooted your phone then there is nothing much to do to install the live wallpapers. However, if not, don’t worry you won’t lose much. You can still apply to live wallpapers.
What do you need?
- Smartphone running Android 9 or above.
- Recommended that your smartphone has rooted but this is not necessary.
Steps to install ROG Phone 3 live wallpaper
- First, download the live wallpapers zip file on your smartphone and install all the apk files on our phone.
- After installing the apk files connect your phone to the computer and make sure that ADB installed on our PC.
- Launch a command prompt and make sure it is an elevated one.
- Execute the following command once and you are done.
adb shell pm grant space.linuxct.rogcontroller android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- You will see a new quick setting tile called X mode to simulate the real X mode in ROG Phone.
- Now, Apply the live wallpaper from the live wallpaper selector and then toggle the X mode to see the magic.
This is how you can install the ROG Phone 3 live wallpaper on your Android smartphone. For more tips and tricks like this, follow us on Social media to stay updated.
Also, read 5 Games You Can Play on ROG Phone 3’s 144Hz Display